Automatic Payment Plan
If you have an account with a bank or other financial institution, you can now pay your VEC electric bill each month without lifting a finger.
Here's how it works:
Each month you'll receive your power bill, as usual. Then on the 20th, your financial institution will automatically deduct your payment from your checking, savings or credit card account. This gives you plenty of time to call if you have any questions.
The Automatic Payment Plan saves time, postage and your bill is always paid by the due date. You never have to worry about a penalty charge. To take advantage of VEC's Automatic Payment Plan, please fill out and return the Automatic Payment Plan Form.
- Save time. You won't have to sit down to write a check or send in a payment any more.
- Save money. The cost of stamps keep going up.
- No bills lost in the mail.
- No worries about late payments. The bill is always paid on time.
- Your co-op benefits by having less bill processing to do.
- You still receive a regular billing statement each month.